Topis of Interest:
The main areas of interest of IBERGRID'2010 include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Grid Middleware, Grid Computing, Data and Networking Infrastructures
- Distributed and Large-Scale Data Access and Management
- Data Repositories, Distributed Resource Management and Scheduling,
- Supercomputer/cluster/grid integration issues
- Grid Performance Evaluation, QoS and SLA Negotiation
- Grid and HPC Applications, including e-Science in general and also
Science Gateways, Nanomaterials, High Energy Physics, e-Health,
e-Business, e-Administration, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences, Civil
Protection, Computational Sciences and Engineering, ...
- User Development Environments and Programming Tools for Grid Computing.
Priority will be given to papers describing ongoing R&D on collaborative
Grid projects between Portuguese, Spanish and Latin American institutions.
Questions about the conference scope should be directed to the
programme chairs at "pc2010<at>ibergrid.eu"